Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Busy Week



It's been a busy week for me. Last Wednesday Makayla came to spend a few days with us. I'm tellin ya this kid never stops! You gotta make sure she has something to do all the time. The weather wasn't the greatest,cold and rainy,but we managed to get a few things done. We went to the store to get stuff to make smoothies. Mmmm they sure were tasty. Oh yeah, the stawberry shortcake was yummy too. Later on she helped me fill the bird feeders since we both like to watch the birds and those old pesky squirrels. I have a bird chart by the window so she can identify the different birds that come to feed.

Thursday was one of those days when it would rain on minute and then the sun would pop out. I did manage to get a picture of a rainbow. Makayla was so excited because it was the first time she ever saw a rainbow.

Friday turned out to be a beautiful day. The sun was out and it wasn't too cold out. It was the perfect day for me to try out my new camera lens. The camera is a Canon Rebel Xti. It rocks. The only problem is ,I gotta get smarter than the camera. I'm learning though.

I packed the camera up and we headed to Carraige Hill Farm to spend the afternoon. Makayla had a lot of fun looking at the farm animals and I had fun taking a bunch of pictures.

No comments: