Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Socks


I Love these socks! Heather made them for me back in the summer but I haven't worn them until it started to get chilly outside. The other day I thought I should take a picture of them to post so I could tell Heather how much I liked them. After several pictures trying to get evetything right it dawned on me that this would be a good subject for my photo assignment. I've been taking a digital photo class for SLR cameras since last june and I love it. Last weeks class was about depth of field, motion control, etc. One of the pictures for the depth of field was to have the foreground in focus and the background blurred and the other with the background in focus and the foreground blurred. I had to take at least 50 or so pictures just to get a few that turned out half way decent. That's the great thing about digital, no film to waste, and if you don't like the shot you can delete it.

Back to the socks. Today I'm wearing the pink and white ones she made for me. Very comfy. I'm thinking I might have to put in a few more sock orders since I threw out all my old work socks. Hmmm might be a good Christmas present for ol Mom, ya think?

1 comment:

knitting chick said...

I put a music player on my blog. So it's not the music in your head. Well I am all backed up on sock orders, but I think I can squeeze out a pair for christmas.